www.oSLIK.ru

:: Second Generation ::

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Текущее время: Ср июн 26, 2019 1:38 am

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 84 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт апр 13, 2007 11:40 pm 
Уже Не Новичок
Уже Не Новичок

I managed to compile a rootfs and a new kernel 2.6.20, the kernel boots, but fails to open the rootfs. How do I pass the root option to the kernel?

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб апр 14, 2007 1:02 am 
Z-Team member
Z-Team member

From U-boot command prompt:

with MMC root
setenv bootargs root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rw

with NFS root:
setenv bootargs root=/dev/nfs rw nfsroot=1.1.1.1:/rootfs ip=1.1.1.2

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб апр 14, 2007 1:18 am 
Z-Team member
Z-Team member

I propose to use this keypoard mapping:

SX1 = NANOX=FLTK
Joy_press = MWKEY_ENTER = Fl_Enter
0..9 = 0..9 = 0..9
LeftSoft = MWKEY_F1 = FL_F + 1
RightSoft = MWKEY_F2 = FL_F + 2
JoyLeft = MWKEY_LEFT = FL_Left
JoyRight = MWKEY_RIGHT = FL_Right
JoyUp = MWKEY_UP = FL_Up
JoyDown = MWKEY_DOWN = FL_Down
Shift = MWKEY_LSHIFT = FL_Shift_L
C = MWKEY_BACKSPACE = FL_BackSpace
Green = MWKEY_F3 = FL_F + 3
Red = MWKEY_F4 = FL_F + 4
Menu = MWKEY_F5 = FL_F + 5
* = '*' = '*'
# = '#' = '#'
Camera = MWKEY_F6 = FL_F + 6
Dictaphone=MWKEY_F7 = FL_F + 7

Any comments ?

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб апр 14, 2007 1:30 am 
Уже Не Новичок
Уже Не Новичок

keyboard layout sounds fine to me

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб апр 14, 2007 4:23 am 
Уже Не Новичок
Уже Не Новичок

The present SVN copy of PIXIL crashes when build here:

make[2]: Entering directory `/root/sx_work/0/linux-on-sx1/pixil-1.2.3/sys/pixilwm'
make[2]: *** Нет правила для сборки цели `applets/netsignal.o', требуемой для `applets/netsignal.so'. Останов.

In english, something like "no rule to build target `applets/netsignal.o`, needed for `applets/netsignal.so`. Halt."

PS.
And, "find | grep netsignal" shows only
./data/images/netsignal.gif
./data/images/.svn/text-base/netsignal.gif.svn-base
./data/images/.svn/prop-base/netsignal.gif.svn-base

There is no netsignal.c into SVN base... Grrr... It doesn't work again! :)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб апр 14, 2007 12:42 pm 
Уже Не Новичок
Уже Не Новичок

I am really sorry, forgot 2 files, I really need to get used to svn ... but it is getting better with kdesvn :) Now everything in SVN should work, ath least I hope so

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб апр 14, 2007 1:52 pm 
Уже Не Новичок
Уже Не Новичок

Roacer666 писал(а):
I am really sorry, forgot 2 files, I really need to get used to svn ... but it is getting better with kdesvn :) Now everything in SVN should work, ath least I hope so

Confirmed! Now SVN ver of Pixil is OK, with indicators working :)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс апр 15, 2007 11:49 pm 
Z-Team member
Z-Team member

Now I am working on phoneserver, that will handle all the GSM related stuff. User programs like Dialer or SMS editor will communicate with it with the help of Colosseum IPC server (PIXIL standart IPC server). Most of the code is taken from Gomunicator project.
From the beginning I planned to use phoneserver from OpenMoko or GpePhone. But they both seem to be very huge and not easy to understand...
Another servers to implement are sndserver (handle sound playback, it will use some linux sound player like splay to play all the sound formats - yes, we want mp3/ogg support :) ) and ringserver (will use soundserver to play ringing tone for Voice calls, SMS alerts and calendar/alarm sounds).

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн апр 16, 2007 11:25 am 
Уже Не Новичок
Уже Не Новичок

Vovan888 писал(а):
I propose to use this keypoard mapping:

SX1 = NANOX=FLTK
Joy_press = MWKEY_ENTER = Fl_Enter
0..9 = 0..9 = 0..9
LeftSoft = MWKEY_F1 = FL_F + 1
RightSoft = MWKEY_F2 = FL_F + 2
JoyLeft = MWKEY_LEFT = FL_Left
JoyRight = MWKEY_RIGHT = FL_Right
JoyUp = MWKEY_UP = FL_Up
JoyDown = MWKEY_DOWN = FL_Down
Shift = MWKEY_LSHIFT = FL_Shift_L
C = MWKEY_BACKSPACE = FL_BackSpace
Green = MWKEY_F3 = FL_F + 3
Red = MWKEY_F4 = FL_F + 4
Menu = MWKEY_F5 = FL_F + 5
* = '*' = '*'
# = '#' = '#'
Camera = MWKEY_F6 = FL_F + 6
Dictaphone=MWKEY_F7 = FL_F + 7

Any comments ?

I have 2 questions here:
'*' -> does the Numeric keyboard generate the same as the key next to ENTER ? In my (German) keyboard the '*' needs to be combined with SHIFT.
'#' -> in my (Spanish) keyboard this key needs the Alt-Gr, which generates a different keyscan.

Probably I will map with loadkeys and xmodkeys , but if anyone has the same problem, let me know.

How is the multipad handled?

Now I am working on the nxkeyboard to be controlled with josystick. Applications like Notes and ToDo work, and xterm is the next one.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн апр 16, 2007 3:08 pm 
Уже Не Новичок
Уже Не Новичок

@fca0000: can you send me the patches?

another good thing would be to use the tasks on SF, so we now what each one is doing and not doing double work ... just an idea ..

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн апр 16, 2007 4:01 pm 
Уже Не Новичок
Уже Не Новичок

Well, agree with Roacer666 - the project should be managed someway.
As for me, now I'm exploring the PIXIL and other libs - in order to be able to do something serious :) There is also a lack of documentation :( Now I can't even understand the architecture of such systems from primitive things (for ex, which modules are loaded at startup, etc) to more complex things (for ex, what is responsible for processes/threads managing).
So, in present state I can't even find a point to put my efforts to... The only I can do for now is to investigate/explore and read the docs...

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн апр 16, 2007 4:09 pm 
Уже Не Новичок
Уже Не Новичок

Roacer666 писал(а):
@fca0000: can you send me the patches?
Wait a couple of day, until I get nxterm to work.

Roacer666 писал(а):
another good thing would be to use the tasks on SF, so we now what each one is doing and not doing double work ... just an idea ..
Yes, I am trying to do that. You can see my mini-tasks there.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн апр 16, 2007 9:01 pm 
Z-Team member
Z-Team member

FCA00000 писал(а):
I have 2 questions here:
'*' -> does the Numeric keyboard generate the same as the key next to ENTER ? In my (German) keyboard the '*' needs to be combined with SHIFT.
'#' -> in my (Spanish) keyboard this key needs the Alt-Gr, which generates a different keyscan.

Probably I will map with loadkeys and xmodkeys , but if anyone has the same problem, let me know.

Now I am working on the nxkeyboard to be controlled with josystick. Applications like Notes and ToDo work, and xterm is the next one.

I think * and # mapping is not needed, as we can always make those key return plain ASCII codes for '*' and '#', and use these codes in programs.

Multipad is a big TODO. I cant even imagine how we can do it now. Maybe we should look into qtopia?

nxkeyboard support is very useful too, but will it work with plain FLTK applications? Or we need to write all the programs as NxApps ?

The father I dig into phoneserver the more I understand all the benefits of the Client/Server architecure...Or maybe I am wrong ?

Another suggestion. I plan to split phone applications into several parts: Dialer (dial phone number), Incoming Call (handle incoming call), SMS (starter for the messaging apps) and sms/mms editors and viewers.

Comments are welcome...

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт апр 17, 2007 11:24 am 
Уже Не Новичок
Уже Не Новичок

Vovan888 писал(а):
FCA00000 писал(а):
I have 2 questions here:

Vovan888 писал(а):
I think * and # mapping is not needed, as we can always make those key return plain ASCII codes for '*' and '#', and use these codes in programs.
Good for me

Vovan888 писал(а):
Multipad is a big TODO. I cant even imagine how we can do it now. Maybe we should look into qtopia?
What I meant here was multitap: pressing 3 time the key '7' produces the symbol 'R'. In Symbian, the second tap will delete the previous typed character (Q) and simulate typing the next one. Not very nice.
Furthermore, long-press types the numbers. This is controled with a timeout, also very ugly.

Vovan888 писал(а):
nxkeyboard support is very useful too, but will it work with plain FLTK applications? Or we need to write all the programs as NxApps ?
Basically, the nxkeyboard sets the focus and calls KbdWrite, which feeds the character using GrInjectKeyboardEvent. So, it works with any Nano-X application.

Vovan888 писал(а):
The father I dig into phoneserver the more I understand all the benefits of the Client/Server architecure...Or maybe I am wrong ?
Didn't look very much, but gsmd (from Openmoko) is also very basic and easy to understand. Also uses a daemon, which queues the inmediate-requests, or uses a callback for asynchronous requests.
The Colosseum idea can be easily integrated, although needs NxApps.

Vovan888 писал(а):
Another suggestion. I plan to split phone applications into several parts: Dialer (dial phone number), Incoming Call (handle incoming call), SMS (starter for the messaging apps) and sms/mms editors and viewers.
Sounds good idea to me. What about CellBroadcast messages and Incoming SMS? I mean if you need a indicator, the flag must be shared: IPC, /proc , or a notification pipe?

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт апр 17, 2007 2:18 pm 
Z-Team member
Z-Team member

FCA00000 писал(а):
Sounds good idea to me. What about CellBroadcast messages and Incoming SMS? I mean if you need a indicator, the flag must be shared: IPC, /proc , or a notification pipe?

My idea is simple:
We have 3 IPC users:
- pixilwm (client, receives notifications of new SMS, signal level, call status etc and uses its plugins to show indicators)
- phoneserver (sends to pixilwm and other clients like dialer notifications of current phone state (idle, calling, ringing, incoming call, incoming sms, etc) and accepts IPC commands to make a call, to hungup, to send SMS, to send USSD etc)
- dialer (communicates with phoneserver to make a call and show current outgoing call status)

Pixil IPC can send broadcast messages, phoneserver can send all the notifications and indicators system-wide, or use some subscription mechanism.

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 84 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]